Note: We apologize for the audio quality. There was an issue with the microphone.
Ash Huang is a designer, illustrator, author, speaker, artist and parent who currently works at Adobe. After finding design at a young age, Ash's career has spanned a wide variety of well-known companies and different pursuits that have left her with some fascinating views on accomplishment, progress, staying curious and more. It took us a while to get this one on the books but the conversation was totally worth it.
- Working on the Adobe XD product team
- How to choose what you will devote time to
- Tracking progress
- How having kids changes things within your career
- Specialization vs. generalization
- Staying curious
- Management vs Individual Contributor tracks
- Alone time as a parent