Game B In A Silicon Valley Context With Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall (@jgreenhall) joins Erik on this episode. He is founder of Neurohacker Collective and an influential thinker about Game B.
In this episode they discuss:
- His frustrations with Silicon Valley and what he wishes entrepreneurs understood better about the system in which they are working.
- Why he thinks Steve Jobs’ talents could have been put to better use.
- The relation of software eating the world to topics around Game B.
- His explanation of the difference between something with a lot of complexity versus something that is complicated.
- The difference between “valley crossing” and “hill climbing” in modern society.
- Why he thinks humanity will run into a problem of scale around the middle of the century.
- Why he says that “we are all running a lot of malware.”
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg.