What is covered in the smash notes podcast for week 18 of 2019?
What is covered in the Smash Notes Podcast for week 18 of 2019?
Smash Notes for the first week of April 2019
- Justin Kan tells the story of how he nearly drowned in the Pacific Ocean while spearfishing with his wife.
- Chamath Paliphapitiya tells Kara Swisher that he is not anyone's slave
- Austen Allred of Y Combinator shares a story of how he turned a failed startup blog into a huge success
- Naval Ravikant explains the difference between money, wealth and social status
- DHH, the founder of Ruby on Rails, Basecamp, and the author of "Rework" and "It does not have to be crazy at work" explains why years after becoming a millionaire he still shows up for work every day
- Tim Romero from Disrupting Japan explains to fellow podcasters what makes a great interview
- Bubs Darius Monsef, formerly of Creative Market and now the CEO of Brave Care shares why going to bed angry is actually good for you
- Rob Hope of One Page Love and Jason Schuller, formerly of Press75 share their passion for Word Press templates and how a $5 experiment turned Jason in a millionaire.
- Create team from This Wont Hurt A Bit medical podcast tells us all about Botox, and why you might want to reconsider injecting it.