What is covered in this episode of smash notes?
What is covered in this episode of Smash Notes?
Should you drink your own pee? How does pooping work? When is a good time to give up on your startup? What advice to give as a mentor? What does coffee have to do with strong opinions on the internet? All of that, in this episode of Smash Notes.
- What if you are stuck in the desert. Is it okay to drink your own pee?
- Speaking of drinks. What does that CEO of Philz Coffee think about Blue Bottle, and how to do customer support the right way.
- What did it take for Derek Andersen to start Startup Grind, and what advice does he have for fellow entrepreneurs?
- Wendy Lea, a TechStars mentor, explains the risks of saying No.
- Those rumbling noises in your belly, what's causing them?
Music for this episode is provided by a Seattle band called Convent Bonfire.